Throughout the state of Georgia, the minimum type of auto insurance that is necessary to legally operate a motorized vehicle is liability insurance. Protecting yourself while driving is essential to avoid losing your license or being charged with a misdemeanor, which is possible if you are pulled over by police without proper insurance registered to your vehicle. Obtaining insurance can be done with the help of our professional insurance specialists at LG Insurance Group, serving Marietta, GA.
Whether you are prepared to opt for comprehensive and full auto insurance to protect both you and other drivers on the road or if you are looking to get liability insurance to keep from potential lawsuits, we are here to assist through the process. When you have liability insurance, your own vehicle and protection is not granted, but you are able to avoid financial debt if you are involved in an auto accident with other motorists that may have been harmed or have had damage done to their vehicles. We offer a wide range of coverage options that serve Marietta, Georgia, regardless of your current financial situation and what you are able to afford to protect yourself and your vehicle anytime you are on the road. We facilitate the process of obtaining insurance while guaranteeing you are protected in the system after you have registered a vehicle and want to begin driving to avoid potential penalties.
For more information and to get the necessary insurance you need for you and your family in Marietta, GA, get in touch with our agents at LG Insurance Group today to get started immediately.
Now that the winter weather is starting to go away, spring is starting to come out to play. One of the most common things for homeowners to do during this time in Marietta, GA is doing some spring cleaning. Although it doesn’t get too terribly cold here, the spring gives a breath of fresh air that is hard to ignore. If you are wanting to do some spring cleaning this year but are not entirely sure where to start or what to do, be sure to use these tips from LG Insurance Group.
- Start with dusting everything off. You may be surprised by how much dust can gather after just a few months. make sure you dust everything. Once you are done, you will be able to breathe easier and you can even start opening windows to let the spring air in.
- Choose one or two projects. All too often, people think of spring cleaning as a way to get everything on their list done. Usually, this is too much to do for one person, or even one season, so choose one or two projects to focus on. If you find that you have completed both of the projects you set out to do, then go ahead and try to tackle another. Just make sure you do not overwhelm yourself and do not be afraid to ask your friends and family for help on your list.
Once you have tackled what you want inside your home, you need to make sure that everything is well protected. The best way you can do this is with a great home insurance policy. If you do not already have one, be sure to reach out to LG Insurance Group, serving Marietta, GA, to get a free quote that meets your needs and budget.
When deciding which auto liability limits to select on your auto insurance policy, your premium should be secondary. Your primary thought in selecting your liability limits should be protecting your assets and yourself from potential legal liability and avoid exposing yourself to costly lawsuits or judgments. Minimum insurance limits should only be selected if that is truly all you can afford. Once your budget allows, be sure to increase your limits and also consider purchasing an umbrella policy. It is not as expensive as you may think and it could save you during a claim!
When you choose one auto insurance policy, you’re not committing yourself forever to that particular type of coverage. On the contrary, auto insurance is fluid because it has to be. When you need an updated policy, it can conform to a new car, new neighborhood or even just new priorities. See how yours stacks up if you live in Marietta, GA.
Keeping It Real
Your insurance policy is probably not as inclusive as you think. If you were hit by a driver who cowardly sped off into the distance before you knew what had even happened, you might reach to call your insurance company. But most policies don’t include hit-and-runs. If you chose the bare minimums when it came to your policy and you cause more than $25,000 in property damage in an accident, you’ll be on the hook for the extra money after the limit has been reached. Without knowing these details, people can often feel like they’re more protected than they are. Just because a cop can’t take you to jail because you technically have what you need to be legally on the road, it doesn’t mean that you have enough to keep yourself financially secure.
LG Insurance Group Can Help You
It’s our agency’s job to make the people of Marietta, GA more comfortable with their auto insurance, so call us today if you’re feeling like your policy doesn’t quite stack up to where it needs to be. This is the time to get answers to your questions about what’s covered and how it will impact your monthly budget. LG Insurance Group knows that this type of long-term planning is what can save people’s bank accounts when it counts the most. Call us today to find out more!
There are plenty of instances in which you might need to alter your home insurance coverage and knowing what they are and what the process entails can make a huge difference in how quickly you can get your coverage changed. For those that live in the Marietta, GA area, the agents with LG Insurance Group can help you through the adjustment process.
There are a wide range of instances in which your home might need to have more or less coverage. The first step of the process is to contact your agent. After contacting your agent you will explain why your home needs either more or less coverage. You will then set up a time for an adjuster to come and work on altering your insurance coverage.
After the adjuster comes you can decide what new coverage you need and get the process rolling. So what might make your needs change? Major renovation is the biggest issue when it comes to needing to change your coverage. Those major renovations will make your home worth more and therefore make it more expensive to build back should something happen to your home. Home depreciation might make for a change in coverage as well.
Still another thing that might necessitate more coverage would be getting something expensive like a large television or jewelry that would need to be covered on your policy. The adjuster is there to document the home and appraise it to determine how much coverage is necessary to rebuild if the home is destroyed. These are all great reasons that your home insurance coverage might need to change.
For those in the Marietta, GA area, the agents with LG Insurance Group can help you determine what changes need to be made to your current policy in order to be fully insured.
You never know when something will happen that will leave you stranded in your home with no help available. In Marietta, GA, you need to be prepared for this kind of occurrence by taking steps within your own. LG Insurance Group recommends having a fully stocked emergency kit in your home so you always have enough supplies to last a few days. When making your emergency kit, be sure to include these items:
- Food. You want to make sure you not only have non-perishable food but also food that you can eat without cooking. You should have enough for three days of food for each person in the home.
- Water. Another necessity to have is water. As a rule of thumb, you should have enough water for each person to drink a gallon per day in your home.
- Candles, flashlights, and extra batteries. If you lose power, you need to find a way to see around your home in the dark. Make sure you have candles and a way to light them as well as flashlights and extra batteries.
- Portable cell phone charger. Another thing to worry about is your cell phone. If you lose power, you need to find a way to charge it so you can reach other people once the emergency has passed or if you need immediate help.
- First aid kit. You can get a stocked one at your local store and you want to make sure you have one of these handy in case of an emergency that involves and injury.
Another great way to protect yourself is to have a great home insurance policy. For more information about home insurance policies, to see if your current policy has any gaps, or to get a free quote for one, be sure to contact LG Insurance Group, serving Marietta, GA.
Many of us have been victims of identity fraud, or known someone who has. It is a grueling and time consuming process to try to restore your identity and clean up the mess left behind by the criminal(s). Identity Recovery or Identity Fraud Expense Coverage is offered by many homeowner’s insurance companies to guide you through the process and reimburse you for many of the expenses you incur along the way. The infographic below gives additional details regarding Safeco’s optional coverage:
If you are a homeowner and either currently have a home warranty plan or would like to have one if it were less expensive, then you need to read this! More and more insurance companies are offering an optional endorsement that provides much of the same coverage as popular home warranty policies. These plans are often provided to a home buyer by the seller when purchasing an existing home. Some homeowner’s continue to renew these plans while some choose to allow them to expire due to the annual cost. Many insurers now offer this protection at a lower cost, when endorsed onto a homeowner’s insurance policy. The following infographic gives an overview of what is covered by Safeco’s Equipment Breakdown endorsement, including examples of what is and what is not covered.
Contact LG Insurance Group if you would like to learn about this valuable coverage!
If you own a home in Marietta, GA, then you likely have a home insurance policy or you are looking for one. Many people like to have a home insurance policy to protect their biggest investment. Even though you many know what to look for in a home insurance policy, do you know what makes one great? Here at LG Insurance Group, we do not just want you to have an insurance policy. We want you to have a great one. Here are some things that will make a home insurance policy stand out from others.
- Great Coverage Limits. With any kind of insurance policy, you want to make sure that the coverage limit is high enough to take care of any of your potential issues. You want to make sure it covers everything that makes up your home today but you also want to make sure the limits are high enough to make room for coverage for any upgrades you may complete.
- Amazing Customer Service. Customer service really goes a long way. When you are treated like a customer instead of just another number, you will find that you will be much happier. If you ever actually need to deal with a claim through the insurance company, you need to make sure the process is as easy as possible. You should not only test the customer service by speaking with the company but you should also take a look at the company reviews. Do not be alarmed by a couple of bad reviews but if most of the reviews are negative, you should take that as a red flag.
LG Insurance Group, serving Marietta, GA, is in the business of making sure customers are happy and well taken care of. Contact us today go get a quote for a home insurance policy and find a company that provides both of these components.
Whether you own your home or have a mortgage against it, it is imperative that you protect it with proper insurance coverage. Please keep in mind that home insurance policies greatly vary in regards to the types of coverage they provide, but you can have them customized to meet your exact needs. This is why it is so pertinent to discuss your options with your insurance agent. Here is a look at how home insurance works and why you need it.
Purchasing a home insurance policy helps ensure both the structure of your home and your personal belongings are protected. Please note that not all belongings are insured individually, rather the value of your belongings is insured. By speaking with a qualified agent, you can talk about the exact amount of coverage you need to ensure your personal belongings are protected.
There are three main ways to insure your home:
- According to its replacement cost
- According to its extended replacement cost
- According to its actual cash value
The type of way you need to insure your home will be determined by your exact needs and preferences. A replacement cost policy generally has a limitation in relation to the maximum dollar amount it will pay out. An extended replacement cost is different because it will usually go over the limit by up to 20 percent to ensure any increase or inflation in construction expenses are covered in the event a claim is filed. An actual cash amount policy will provide coverage in the amount of what it actually costs to cover the damages minus the age and use of the part of the home being replaced or repaired.
To learn more about home insurance policies, contact the LG Insurance Group serving the Marietta, GA area.