If you own a home in Marietta, GA, then you likely have a home insurance policy or you are looking for one. Many people like to have a home insurance policy to protect their biggest investment. Even though you many know what to look for in a home insurance policy, do you know what makes one great? Here at LG Insurance Group, we do not just want you to have an insurance policy. We want you to have a great one. Here are some things that will make a home insurance policy stand out from others.
- Great Coverage Limits. With any kind of insurance policy, you want to make sure that the coverage limit is high enough to take care of any of your potential issues. You want to make sure it covers everything that makes up your home today but you also want to make sure the limits are high enough to make room for coverage for any upgrades you may complete.
- Amazing Customer Service. Customer service really goes a long way. When you are treated like a customer instead of just another number, you will find that you will be much happier. If you ever actually need to deal with a claim through the insurance company, you need to make sure the process is as easy as possible. You should not only test the customer service by speaking with the company but you should also take a look at the company reviews. Do not be alarmed by a couple of bad reviews but if most of the reviews are negative, you should take that as a red flag.
LG Insurance Group, serving Marietta, GA, is in the business of making sure customers are happy and well taken care of. Contact us today go get a quote for a home insurance policy and find a company that provides both of these components.
Whether you own your home or have a mortgage against it, it is imperative that you protect it with proper insurance coverage. Please keep in mind that home insurance policies greatly vary in regards to the types of coverage they provide, but you can have them customized to meet your exact needs. This is why it is so pertinent to discuss your options with your insurance agent. Here is a look at how home insurance works and why you need it.
Purchasing a home insurance policy helps ensure both the structure of your home and your personal belongings are protected. Please note that not all belongings are insured individually, rather the value of your belongings is insured. By speaking with a qualified agent, you can talk about the exact amount of coverage you need to ensure your personal belongings are protected.
There are three main ways to insure your home:
- According to its replacement cost
- According to its extended replacement cost
- According to its actual cash value
The type of way you need to insure your home will be determined by your exact needs and preferences. A replacement cost policy generally has a limitation in relation to the maximum dollar amount it will pay out. An extended replacement cost is different because it will usually go over the limit by up to 20 percent to ensure any increase or inflation in construction expenses are covered in the event a claim is filed. An actual cash amount policy will provide coverage in the amount of what it actually costs to cover the damages minus the age and use of the part of the home being replaced or repaired.
To learn more about home insurance policies, contact the LG Insurance Group serving the Marietta, GA area.