Accidents and money do not always walk together. During a catastrophic event, you may find yourself helplessly looking for a loan to settle medical bills when your home or auto insurance couldn’t clear all the bills. Purchasing umbrella insurance could be one of the wisest and most defensive ways of saving your financial situation.
Umbrella insurance is one of those overlooked policies in Marietta GA which is mostly associated with the wealthy. While business and property owners may have all the reasons to add coverage to their businesses and assets, every person needs additional coverage for emergency reasons. At LG Insurance Group, we provide guidance and options available to you based on your budget.
Also, note that umbrella insurance can be used in any condition where the standard policy has reached its limits but has not cleared the expenses. Such events include:
- Car accidents where the injured party’s medical bills are too high and your auto insurance is inadequate to cover all the bills.
- Accidents and injuries in your home on a guest and your home insurance policy couldn’t provide enough coverage
- Accidents involving your boat or any other recreational vehicle and your boat or auto insurance isn’t capable of providing the required coverage.
- Slander or libel where a person sues you for something you did, wrote or said.
- A guest who is wounded while visiting your tenant in your property and sues you for the injuries.
- When your workers in your business get sick over a toxic substance, and your commercial liability coverage is not sufficient to cover for all of them.
From the above circumstances, it’s quite straightforward that everyone needs a topping on their insurance coverages. To get more information on umbrella insurance, LG Insurance Group encourages you to speak to some of our insurance experts to help you with your options.