Have you been gifted a precious family heirloom or a batch of gadgets during occasions like Christmas? It’s imperative to know that the standard home insurance, in most cases, does not safeguard these expensive and precious items against impending calamities like theft. These high-value items include jewelry, electronics, antiques, silverware, and sporting equipment.
Are you a seasoned collector or just a starter in Marietta, GA? Please get in touch with us at LG Insurance Group today, and our agents will provide you with the necessary information to ensure that your high-value articles are safe.
What Are High-Value and Personal Articles Insurance?
When you procure home insurance from reputable insurance, part of the policy is responsible for safeguarding the personal belongings you have stored in your dwelling. Unfortunately, this coverage is a percentage of your homeowners’ insurance value, encompassing exclusions and deductibles, particularly when high value and personal articles like jewelry are involved.
A valuable insurance policy covers high-value and personal articles such as art, antiques, jewelry, collectibles, guns, wine, and spirits, among others, against calamities like theft, whose value is not included in standard personal property insurance.
What Do High-Value and Personal Articles Insurance Cover?
High-value articles that are covered by this type of insurance include a range of coverage but are not limited to:
- Worldwide coverage: This protects the jewelry you and your family have inherited, irrespective of where you travel globally.
- All-risk coverage: This coverage covers an expansive list of risks but doesn’t have any deductibles. These policies impose few limitations, but they are considered more accommodative than personal property insurance.
- Mysterious disappearance coverage: There are instances when your high-value article can get lost without any knowledge or detection. This policy covers your items when they get misplaced, lost, or stolen.
- Blanket or scheduled items: It provides a platform in which all your items are protected in one collection but bears a few limitations. There is also a choice of selecting scheduled items and ensuring that each collection is covered separately.
- Breakage or damage: It provides coverage for your items when they suffer breakage or damage from smoke or fire.
Do you own high-value and personal articles in Marietta, GA, seeking their protection from impending calamities? Please call or visit us at LG Insurance Group today and get more information on safeguarding your high-value and personal articles with reliable coverage.